Artist
Show
Venue
Address: 87 St Stephen's Green , Saint Kevin's , Dublin 2

The Parish of Newman University Church is under the patronage of Our Lady, Seat of Wisdom. Opened in 1856, it was initially attached to the neighbouring Catholic University and later to Harrington Street parish. In October 1974, it was established as a parish Church. This historic and beautiful Church has been a distinctive landmark in Dublin’s city centre for over 150 years.

headquarters

The List, Dame House, 24 - 26 Dame Street, Dublin D02 C861, Republic of Ireland.